Homes for Sale in Isle Of Palms, SC
Isle of Palms is a seaside town on the eastern edge of Charleston, SC that offers resort-style and residential living. The island is home to a mix of full-time and part-time residents and is a popular vacation destination. Residents enjoy the small-town charm and relaxed coastal lifestyle, as well the pristine beaches, award-winning restaurants, and close-knit community.
- ACTIVITIES & RECREATION: There is an abundance of fun outdoor activities on Isle of Palms, including water sports, tennis and golf, and beach volleyball. Boating enthusiasts will enjoy access to the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean for fishing or enjoying a day on the water. The Isle of Palms County Park is centrally located and offers boardwalks, picnic areas, a playground, and over 600 feet of beachfront. The five-mile island is also a great location for riding bikes.
- LIVELY BEACH TOWN: While the Isle of Palms is a wonderful place to play, the overall quality of life is also great. The laid-back, beach vibe extends into everyday life here with surf shops, seafood dives, and restaurants, and an on-island grocery store and two shopping centers provide easy access for day-to-day needs
- STUNNING RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES: At the gated resort-residential community of Wild Dunes, top-ranked golf courses, a marina, and resort amenities are paired with homes, villas, and cottages. Beachfront homes, interior cottages, and deepwater homes on the Intracoastal Waterway are also available on Isle of Palms.
Popular Isle Of Palms Resources
Isle Of Palms Community Information
Isle Of Palms Neighborhood Amenities
Your Charleston, SC Realtor
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Isle Of Palms
Homes for Sale in Isle of Palms
Need to Know Real Estate Facts on Isle of Palms
- Homes for sale in Isle of Palms vary from condominiums to modest ranch-style homes and luxury beachfront properties.
- Prices range from the mid-$500s to more than $7 million
- Home sizes vary from more modest two and three bedrooms to luxury oceanfront estates with up to ten bedrooms and 6,800+ square feet
- Beautiful home views include the Atlantic Ocean and beach, Intracoastal waterway and tidal marsh
- A mix of full-time and part-time residents live on the Isle of Palms
On the map
Isle Of Palms Map
Isle of Palms is a coastal community on the eastern edge of Charleston, SC. It is bordered by the Meeting Reach to the north, Breach Inlet to the west and south, and Cedar Creek to the east.
Your Charleston REALTORS®
Riverland Realty is a dedicated team of experienced real estate professionals with extensive experience working in Charleston, SC, and its surrounding communities. For any real estate-related inquiry whether it’s to buy or sell property in the region, our team is ready to help. Please feel free to contact us today for any questions you may have.