Homes for Sale in Kiawah Island, SC
Kiawah Island is an exclusive beachfront community located just 21 miles south of historic downtown Charleston. This award-winning, residential-resort island offers the very best of luxury beach living with a pristine ten-mile beach, world-famous golf, and a beautifully natural and lush setting.
- GOLF COMMUNITY –Kiawah Island is well known for its breathtaking golf courses. The most famous, The Ocean Course, was the recent host of the 2021 PGA Championship and is situated along the Atlantic Ocean with expansive beach views, salty breezes, and immaculately landscaped fairways. The Kiawah Island Golf Resort is home to an additional four public courses, while the Kiawah Island Club provides a private golf club experience with The River Course and Cassique.
- OTHER RECREATION OPTIONS: Beyond golf, Kiawah Island combines a residential home experience with resort-style living and amenities. From water sports, biking, and tennis to great shopping and dining, Kiawah Island promises the perfect mix of play and peace for residents. The property owners’-only clubhouse, The Sandcastle, has two oceanfront swimming pools, a recently updated fitness facility, and social gatherings for residents. For those interested in more, the private Kiawah Island Club offers even more amenities, five-star services, and one-of-a-kind offerings.
- BREATHTAKING BEACH: Kiawah Island boasts ten miles of pristine, sandy white beach and shoreline. Here, families come together for days spent in the sun, building sandcastles, riding bikes, and flying kites. Swimming, surfing, and stand-up paddleboarding are daily occurrences, while avid nature lovers and explorers may take the waves to parasail or enjoy deep-sea fishing excursions. Enjoyment of and proximity to the beach and water are very much part of the incomparable Kiawah Island lifestyle.
- RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE:Kiawah marries a luxurious private residential community with the active amenities of an upscale, vibrant resort. From oceanfront mega-mansions and marsh front homes, to resort villages with rental cottages and villas, Kiawah offers the ultimate in beach resort property.
Popular Kiawah Island Resources
Kiawah Island Community Information
Kiawah Island Neighborhood Amenities
Your Charleston, SC Realtor
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Kiawah Island
Homes for Sale in Kiawah Island
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts of Kiawah Island
- Homes for sale on Kiawah Island are a mix of Beach House and Colonial Revival architectural designs.
- The homes range from modest condos and villas to large single-family properties.
- Typical Kiawah Island condos and villas range from $440,000 to $2 million.
- Single-family homes cost $1.3 to $7 million.
- Homes are priced at $518 to $1,590 per square footage.
- Bedrooms range from four to seven, while bathrooms come at four to six per home.
- They have expansive square footage ranging from 2,700 to 4,400 square feet.
- Huge lot spaces ranging between 0.24 to 0.61 acres.
- Many of the properties were built from 1992 to 2018.
- Kiawah Island offers conveniently placed homes including oceanfront, lagoon, marsh or river view, and homes with easy access to exclusive golf courses, tennis courts, parks, and more.
On the map
Kiawah Island Map
Kiawah Island is one of the exclusive island communities in Charleston, SC. The Kiawah River borders it to the north and west, the Atlantic Ocean to the south, and the Stono River to the east. Despite being a golf community, the island still maintains much of its natural landscapes. Kiawah Island boasts multiple residential properties along with its endless recreation amenities.
This particular island is in between Seabrook Island to the west and Folly Beach to the east. A small neighborhood known as Cassique is found near the island. Residents of Kiawah Island can visit this community and find numerous commercial establishments. They can also play a game at the Cassique Golf Course.
Your Charleston REALTORS®
Riverland Realty is a dedicated team of experienced real estate professionals with extensive experience working in Charleston, SC, and its surrounding communities. For any real estate-related inquiry whether it’s to buy or sell property in the region, our team is ready to help. Please feel free to contact us today for any questions you may have.