Homes for Sale in Seabrook Island, SC
Seabrook Island is an inviting oceanfront community 25 miles south of historic Charleston, SC.
This gated barrier island, and its stunning oceanfront, golf, and tidal marsh vistas, provide a magnificent setting for homes, villas, and cottages. A private, secluded lifestyle – combined with shopping, dining, and everyday conveniences nearby – makes Seabrook Island an ideal location for the perfect Lowcountry home.
- FUN & RECREATION: Residents of Seabrook Island enjoy miles of biking, walking, and running trails that traverse the beautiful Lowcountry setting from marsh boardwalks to miles of pristine beach. The Seabrook Island Equestrian Center sets the island apart from others and caters to riders of all skill levels. Homeowners here also become members of a private club with outstanding amenities like golf and tennis, multiple swimming facilities, fitness centers, clubhouses, and more.
- SLAND LIVING: Bohicket Marina, just outside the gates of Seabrook Island, offers a variety of shops, restaurants, and fishing/boating charters. For additional shopping and dining needs, Freshfields Village is just a mile from the gate. The Seabrook Island Club also offers exceptional dining opportunities and social gatherings.
- MILES OF BEACH: Seabrook Island lays claim to one of the longest and most dynamic expanses of beach shoreline in the coastal Carolinas. There are nearly four miles to explore. Beach access is enhanced with boardwalks that provide access between the island’s beautiful coastal homes with inviting beach and ocean waters.
Popular Seabrook Island Resources
Seabrook Island Community Information
Seabrook Island Neighborhood Amenities
Your Charleston, SC Realtor
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Seabrook Island
Homes for Sale in Sullivan’s Island
Need to Know Real Estate Facts on Sullivan's Island
- Homes on Seabrook Island have been thoughtfully designed to exist in harmony with the natural surroundings.
- Many homes on the island enjoy golf, marsh, or oceanfront views.
- The average home size is around 3,000 square feet and homesites ranging from 1/3 to 1+ acres.
- There are an estimated 2,600 residential properties on Seabrook Island, including regime-managed communities with Villas, Cottages, and Townhomes.
- Interior homes with golf, marsh, and forest views may start in the $600s with luxury oceanfront homes available up to $3 million.
On the map
Seabrook Island Map
Seabrook Island is a beautiful, beachfront community located in the southern portion of Charleston, SC. This beautiful coastal island is bordered by the Kiawah River to the north and east, Bohicket Creek to the west, and North Edisto River to the south.
Your Charleston REALTORS®
Riverland Realty is a dedicated team of experienced real estate professionals with extensive experience working in Charleston, SC, and its surrounding communities. For any real estate-related inquiry whether it’s to buy or sell property in the region, our team is ready to help. Please feel free to contact us today for any questions you may have.