Homes for Sale in Wild Dunes, Isle of Palms, SC
Located on the northern end of the Isle of Palms, Wild Dunes is approximately 17 miles from downtown Charleston, SC. The 1,600-acre oceanfront beach-and-golf resort offers an atmosphere of exclusivity and lush beauty. For homeowners here, every day is like a vacation day where stunning marsh vistas and wide secluded beaches are part of the norm.
- WORLD-CLASS AMENITIES: Wild Dunes is home to two highly regarded golf courses – Wild Dunes Links Course and Wild Dunes Harbor Course, both designed by Tom Fazio. Beyond the links, there are multiple pools throughout the community from two oceanfront pools at the Grand Pavilion to an adults-only pool at the Boardwalk Inn. Whether you’re interested in relaxation, swimming laps, or enjoying a family-friendly day with the kids, there’s a spot for you. Miles of trails, a spa, tennis courts, and a fitness center round out the exceptional amenities available at Wild Dunes.
- REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITIES: Wild Dunes has many different types of homes, both near the beach and on the golf course. Real estate here includes everything from large beachfront homes to cottages on the golf links, marsh-side condos, and more. Whether you’re retired, looking for a slower pace of life and change of lifestyle, considering a second home, or looking for a new place to set down roots, Wild Dunes offers a country club lifestyle in an immaculate setting just minutes from Charleston.
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Wild Dunes
Homes for Sale in Wild Dunes
Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Wild Dunes
- Homes on Wild Dunes offer incredible views of the Atlantic Ocean and beach, golf fairways, and tidal marsh.
- Condos and homes are priced from the low $300s to over $4 million.
- Properties range in size from studio condos to spacious luxury homes with up to 7+ bedrooms.
- Square footage varies from 1,300 to 5,000+ square feet.
On the map
Wild Dunes Map
Wild Dunes is an oceanfront community on the northern end of Isle of Palms, just 17 miles from downtown Charleston, SC. It is bordered by Dewees Creek to the north and the Atlantic Ocean to the south and east.
Your Charleston REALTORS®
Riverland Realty is a dedicated team of experienced real estate professionals with extensive experience working in Charleston, SC, and its surrounding communities. For any real estate-related inquiry whether it’s to buy or sell property in the region, our team is ready to help. Please feel free to contact us today for any questions you may have.