Homes for Sale in Daniel Island, Charleston, SC
Daniel Island is an award-winning master-planned community in the northern region of Charleston, SC. The island is bordered by Beresford Creek to the north, Cooper River to the west and south, and Wando River to the east.
Residential development began in 1996 by the Daniel Island Company. With their vision, Daniel Island has become one of the most successful master-planned communities in the nation with hundreds of acres of parks, miles of trails, a vibrant downtown, resort-quality amenities, and a private club.
- NATURE-FOCUSED COMMUNITY: Daniel Island spans 4,000 acres and is surrounded by rivers, creeks, and the Charleston Harbor. The island boasts 23 miles of shoreline, offering residents access to boating, fishing, swimming, crabbing, and other aquatic pursuits. More than 400 acres of Daniel Island have been transformed into an array of parks and open green space, and more than 25 miles of leisure trails traverse the island, meandering through neighborhoods and parks, along the marsh, and through the island’s downtown.
- VARIOUS SCHOOLING OPTIONS: For families with children, the island provides three excellent schools – Daniel Island Academy (early education), Daniel Island School (elementary and middle), and Bishop England High School.
DOWNTOWN: The downtown area is robust with restaurants, shops, and professional services. It is also home to the Volvo Car Stadium which hosts an annual tennis tournament and concerts throughout the year. A recent addition to the island is the Daniel Island Yacht Club and The Waterfront, a new mixed-use community on the Wando River.
ACTIVE COMMUNITY: Daniel Island’s tree-lined streets, numerous parks, and green spaces, and waterways provide a fantastic picturesque landscape. Recreational offerings include swimming pools, playgrounds, fitness trails, and extensive tennis offerings at the Family Circle Tennis Center. Access to the creeks and rivers allows for water sports like fishing, boating, paddleboarding, and kayaking.
- REAL ESTATE: Beautiful, modern homes, extensive water views, accessible amenities, and an outstanding community lifestyle – those are just some of the ways to describe what living on Daniel Island offers. Families who are looking for spacious homes in an incomparable setting will enjoy this community, as well as working professionals who want to live in a downtown environment and retirees looking to enjoy world-class amenities and a slower pace of life.
Popular Daniel Island Resources
Daniel Island Community Information
Daniel Island Neighborhood Amenities
Your Charleston, SC Realtor
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Daniel Island
Homes for Sale in Daniel Island
Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Daniel Island
- Homes for sale in Daniel Island are beautiful and huge. The town is strategically lined with luxurious homes, giving it a rich, affluent vibe.
- Homes in the area proudly show their architectural styles in Country, Farmhouse, and Modern designs.
- Luxurious homes are all over the place because the town was just recently developed.
- Large swimming pools and ranches usually take up these properties’ enormous spaces.
- The homes are in their best condition because they were built from 1995 to 2007.
- Homes on this island come with prices ranging from $950,000 to 6.5 million.
- They come with 2-8 bedrooms and 2-9 bathrooms.
- The land area starts from 0.16 to 1.14 acres.
- Typical Daniel island properties have floor areas ranging from 2,700 to 9,500 square feet.
- Daniel island homes cost $351 to $684 per square foot.
- Homes for sale on Daniel Island range from single-family homes with golf, marsh, and waterfront views to condominiums and townhomes.
- Luxury homes here vary from traditional Lowcountry architecture to more contemporary designs with prices starting in the $500s to $6.5 million.
- There are also homes of all sizes, ranging from 2,700 square feet up to 9,500, providing residential options for all ages, lifestyles, and needs.
On the map
Daniel Island Map
Daniel Island is centrally located within the City of Charleston, conveniently connected to Mount Pleasant and North Charleston by I-526. The island is bordered by Beresford Creek to the north, Cooper River to the west and south, and Wando River to the east.
Other nearby communities are Hampton Park, Wagener Terrace, East and North Central, Downtown Charleston, and South of Broad. These areas are accessible via the Mark Clark Expressway. Mount Pleasant, Sullivan’s Island, Folly Beach, and other Charleston islands are also accessible via the said highway.
Your Charleston REALTORS®
Riverland Realty is a dedicated team of experienced real estate professionals with extensive experience working in Charleston, SC, and its surrounding communities. For any real estate-related inquiry whether it’s to buy or sell property in the region, our team is ready to help. Please feel free to contact us today for any questions you may have.