Homes for Sale in Mount Pleasant, SC
Today, Mount Pleasant is a suburban town known for its numerous neighborhoods and home offerings, top-notch schools, and endless natural beauty. World-class healthcare, award-winning dining, cultural events, and a flourishing economy have made Mount Pleasant one of the best places to live.
- TOP-RATED SCHOOLS: Popular with families, Mount Pleasant offers numerous educational opportunities for students of all ages. There are highly rated public schools throughout the community, like Wando High School and new Lucy Beckham High School, as well as well-regarded private and independent schools.
- RECREATION: Just minutes from the beaches of Isle of Palms and Sullivan’s Island, Mount Pleasant is home to large parks and green spaces, golf courses, and clubs, professional soccer fields, and waterways for kayaking and paddleboarding.
- REAL ESTATE: With a large variety of real estate offerings in Mount Pleasant with prices ranging across the board, this community is perfect for anyone interested in a small-town environment with great schools, shopping and dining, and excellent parks and recreational amenities. There is a wide selection of highly desirable neighborhoods in Mount Pleasant that offer beautiful homes, condos, and townhomes, as well as exquisite estates and luxury homes on the water and marsh.
Popular Mount Pleasant Resources
Mount Pleasant Community Information
Mount Pleasant Neighborhood Amenities
Your Charleston, SC Realtor
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Mount Pleasant
Homes for Sale in Mount Pleasant
Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Mount Pleasant
- Homes for sale in Mount Pleasant range from traditional single-family residences to townhomes to high-rise, contemporary, multi-million-dollar condos overlooking the harbor.
- Older and historic homes in Mount Pleasant can be found in the Old Village neighborhood,
- New construction neighborhoods can be found in the north area of the town.
- Mid-range homes range in price from the $800s up to $1.6 million with 3-5 bedrooms, 2-5 bathrooms, and 2,700 to 3,800 square feet.
- Luxury homes here are sizable with up to 7,800 square feet and homesites from 0.51 to 3.2 acres.
On the map
Mount Pleasant Map
Mount Pleasant is a neighborhood found in the western section of Charleston, SC. It has beautiful homes, exceptional amenities, and lovely residents. The neighborhood is directly bordered by the Wando River to the north and west while the Cooper River bounds it to the south. It is one of the biggest communities in Charleston, SC.
This particular neighborhood has access to numerous Charleston districts. Beaches like Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms, and Dewees Island are accessible via the Isle of Palms Con. On the other hand, industrial and commercial sites such as North Charleston, Downtown Charleston, and Hampton Park are a short drive away. Mark Clark Expressway makes traveling in and out of Mount Pleasant easy.
Your Charleston REALTORS®
Riverland Realty is a dedicated team of experienced real estate professionals with extensive experience working in Charleston, SC, and its surrounding communities. For any real estate-related inquiry whether it’s to buy or sell property in the region, our team is ready to help. Please feel free to contact us today for any questions you may have.