Homes for Sale in North Charleston, SC
North Charleston is the third-largest city in South Carolina and home to the Charleston International airport and a diverse array of large industries including Boeing and Mercedes Benz. Beyond a great selection of shops and restaurants, North Charleston is also the area’s hub for sports and entertainment.
· OFFERS MULTIPLE SCHOOLS: Students in North Charleston have access to several top-notch schools and educational opportunities including 21 elementary, 7 middle, and 7 high schools including several highly acclaimed “magnet” schools, such as Garrett Academy of Technology, a state-of-the-art technical high school, Charleston County School of the Arts, a middle and high school specializing in the performing and visual arts, Military Magnet Academy, and the Academic Magnet High School, the top-rated high school in the state. North Charleston is also home to two institutions of higher education, Charleston Southern University, College of Charleston North Campus, and Trident Technical College
- SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT:North Charleston is a sports and entertainment destination. Home to the North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center, there is always a constant schedule of national recording acts and bands, off-Broadway theater performances, and more. The South Carolina Stingrays (professional hockey team) are also based in North Charleston.
- EXTENSIVE AMENITIES: North Charleston is home to multiple large, public parks including the Wanamaker County Park and its paved walking/biking trails, dog park, playgrounds, and picnic sites; a seasonal waterpark with a lazy river, wave pool, and play areas for all ages; and new North Charleston Riverfront Park, which overlooks the Cooper River and features a performance pavilion for concerts, expansive lawn, picnic shelters, acres of walking paths, a fishing pier, dog park, and play fountain. The city also boasts several breweries and distilleries, great restaurants and boutiques, as well as large big-box businesses.
- REAL ESTATE: Residential real estate here is a mix of re-developed neighborhoods and a growing number of newer subdivisions with a variety of property types for the city’s diverse population. There are affordable home options, as well as mid-level homes suited for families of all kinds.
Popular North Charleston Resources
North Charleston Community Information
North Charleston Neighborhood Amenities
Your Charleston, SC Realtor
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in North Charleston
Homes for Sale in North Charleston
Need to Know Real Estate Facts About North Charleston
- The majority of homes for sale in North Charleston were constructed after 1960.
- They offer a selection of architectural styles including Country, Bungalow, Lowcountry and Traditional designs
- Most homes in North Charleston are either entry-level or mid-range.
- Prices range from $62,000 up to $1.4 million.
- Residences have three to five bedrooms and one to four bathrooms.
- Lot sizes vary between 0.09 to 0.70 acres.
- Homes vary from 900 to 4,500 square feet, costing $68 to $311 per square foot.
On the map
North Charleston Map
The City of North Charleston is located in Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester Counties in southeastern South Carolina, just northwest of the City of Charleston.
Your Charleston REALTORS®
Riverland Realty is a dedicated team of experienced real estate professionals with extensive experience working in Charleston, SC, and its surrounding communities. For any real estate-related inquiry whether it’s to buy or sell property in the region, our team is ready to help. Please feel free to contact us today for any questions you may have.