Homes for Sale in Hampton Park, Charleston, SC
Hampton Park Terrace is a quiet, residential neighborhood in the northwest section of the Charleston peninsula. The neighborhood features one of the most impressive displays of early twentieth-century architecture in the city and is adjacent to beautiful Hampton Park, which boasts thirteen acres of lush gardens, live oaks, reflecting ponds, and hiking trails. With its ample Southern charm and a location near many of downtown’s most popular restaurants, Hampton Park Terrace is one of downtown Charleston’s most desirable neighborhoods.
- SCHOOLS: Hampton Park Terrace offers an ideal location for students of all ages. Nearby Buist Academy is a highly regarded, public, an academic magnet school for grades K through 8. There are both public and private options for elementary, middle, and high schools. And the Citadel, College of Charleston, Charleston School of Law, and the Medical University of South Carolina are also within an easy walk, bike ride, or drive from Hampton Park
- PARKS & GARDENS: Hampton Park is one of the City of Charleston’s largest parks. It boasts 13 acres of live oaks, lush gardens, and walking and biking trails, as well as the most extensive floral displays of any park in the city with an old rose collection and seasonal displays.
- RESTAURANTS & EATERIES: Many of Charleston’s most popular restaurants are located in or near the Hampton Park Terrace neighborhood, including Leon’s Fine Poultry & Oysters, Little Jack’s Tavern, The Park Café, Herd Provisions, Rodney Scott’s BBQ and many, many more.
- CHARMING HOMES: Homes in Hampton Park offer diverse architectural styles from bungalows and craftsman-style single-family homes to more traditional Colonial homes dating back to the early 1900s.
Popular Hampton Park Resources
Hampton Park Community Information
Hampton Park Neighborhood Amenities
Your Charleston, SC Realtor
Homes for Sale in Hampton Park
Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Hampton Park
- Homes for sale in Hampton Park are single-family residences that vary between mid-range and luxury properties.
- The neighborhood includes historical options dating back to the early 1900s to newer construction.
- Homes in the area are priced between $320,000 to $1.6 million and are sized between 920 up to 3,500 square feet with 2 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms.
On the map
Hampton Park Map
Hampton Park Terrace is a quiet, residential neighborhood in the northwest section of the Charleston peninsula. Neighboring areas include East Central, North Central, and the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhoods.
Your Charleston REALTORS®
Riverland Realty is a dedicated team of experienced real estate professionals with extensive experience working in Charleston, SC, and its surrounding communities. For any real estate-related inquiry whether it’s to buy or sell property in the region, our team is ready to help. Please feel free to contact us today for any questions you may have.