Homes for Sale in Wagener Terrace, Charleston, SC
Wagener Terrance is a charming neighborhood on the northwestern end of the Charleston peninsula. It is known for its upscale-casual restaurants and vibrant nightlife scene, populated by craft beer bars and microbreweries. With relatively affordable homes, Wagener Terrace is popular with both young professionals and families.
- DOWNTOWN LIFESTYLE: Just a short bike ride to historic downtown Charleston, Wagener Terrace offers proximity to shopping and dining, recreational activities, and a location near many of the city’s educational institutions. It is also known as Charleston’s very own ‘craft beer district’ and home to Munkle Brewing Company, Edmund’s Oast Brewing, Brewlab Charleston, and Tradesman Brewing Company.
- EASY ACCESS TO THE ASHLEY RIVER: One of the best amenities to Wagener Terrace is the proximity to the Ashley River. Many homes offer riverfront views, but all residents may easily enjoy a community dock for fishing, crabbing, or taking in the breathtaking marsh and river vistas.
- URBAN LOCATION: Wagener Terrace is a desirable location for young professionals because of its ideal location. The neighborhood is near Charleston’s NOMO and east-central neighborhoods, which lay claim to many workplaces situated nearby, including BoomTown, Blue Acorn, Citadel University, and MUSC. Investors and renovators often take a liking to Wagener Terrace because there are many opportunities to renovate current homes and flip them for a profit.
- REAL ESTATE: Wagener Terrace is one of the rare neighborhoods that has a diverse range of homes for sale. Many of the original craftsman-style homes and quaint cottages exist today, most of which have been updated and maintained over the years. While the bulk of properties were built in the 1920s-1950s, there has been a string of new luxury developments popping up along the Ashley River. What these homes do share in common are spacious lots with attractive suburban features like a yard and a close-knit community.
Popular Wagener Terrace Resources
Wagener Terrace Community Information
Wagener Terrace Neighborhood Amenities
Your Charleston, SC Realtor
Find Your Home
Latest homes for sale in Wagener Terrace
Homes for Sale in Wagener Terrace
Need to Know Real Estate Facts about Wagener Terrace
- Single-family homes in Wagener Terrace date back to the 1940s with many of the original craftsman-style homes and bungalows restored in recent years.
- Properties range in price from $299,000 up to $1.5 million. The average home price in Wagener Terrace is $601,000.
- The average sales price per square foot is $401.
- Sizes range from 1,000 square foot bungalows to newer homes up to 3,500+ square feet.
On the map
Wagener Terrace Map
Located on a peninsula in the northwestern end of town, Wagener Terrace is bordered by the Ashley River to the west, Hampton Park to the south, and North Central to the east.
Your Charleston REALTORS®
Riverland Realty is a dedicated team of experienced real estate professionals with extensive experience working in Charleston, SC, and its surrounding communities. For any real estate-related inquiry whether it’s to buy or sell property in the region, our team is ready to help. Please feel free to contact us today for any questions you may have.