Homes for Sale in Carolina Bay, Charleston, SC
Carolina Bay is a master-planned community situated in the western region of Charleston, South Carolina.
Carolina Bay is a residential development that occupies a vast land area and features a mixture of single-family and multi-family homes. The neighborhood is a perfect addition to the growing demand for suburban housing in Charleston. Homes here are perfect for young couples looking for a starter home or families looking to buy a home a short drive away from Downtown Charleston. Should you require the help of a real estate professional in buying or selling real estate in the area, please feel free to contact our team today.
- NEW COMMUNITY: Carolina Bay is a brand new master-planned community offering well-built contemporary suburban households. Construction of the subdivision began in the early part of the 21st century, with home builds ranging between the early late 2000s to late 2010s.
- DIVERSE REAL ESTATE OPTIONS: Property types in Carolina Bay are quite diverse, providing many options for buyers interested in the area. You’ll find townhomes, apartments, and single-family homes throughout the community, with the latter making up the bulk of the supply in the area.
- SUBURBAN CUL DE SAC LAYOUT: Carolina Bay is a well-planned suburban community that’s a perfect buy for residents looking for a home on the outskirts of Charleston. The area lets you avoid the busy urban city streets of the Downtown district but still be close enough where your daily commute is not a hassle. The cul de sac street layouts also ensure minimal through-traffic passing through the neighborhood, perfect for those looking to move here with their kids.
Find Your Home
Homes for sale in Carolina Bay, Charleston, SC
Homes for Sale in Carolina Bay
5 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Carolina Bay
- The price of real estate in the neighborhood ranges between the mid $300,000s to the high $500,000s.
- Single-family home models in the community feature French Colonial exterior architecture but have more contemporary suburban interior layouts.
- These homes usually feature three or four-bedroom models with 2,000 sqft to 3,200 sqft of floor space.
- There are front-facing and rear-entry car garages in the community and vary depending on the home model you’re going to opt to purchase.
- Apartments in the neighborhood are usually only available for rent and are managed by the local HOA.
On the map
Carolina Bay Map
Carolina Bay is a brand new master-planned residential development on the western part of the West Ashley district of Charleston, South Carolina. The neighborhood offers an ideal suburban living environment that’s perfect for buyers who want to avoid the busy urban city centers of the region.
The neighborhood is a 25-minute drive away from Downtown Charleston, which can be accessed via Savannah Highway. For your retail, dining, and entertainment needs, however, residents can opt for the various shopping malls, department stores, and commercial establishments in the town center of West Ashley.
Your Charleston REALTORS®
Riverland Realty is a dedicated team of experienced real estate professionals with extensive experience working in Charleston, SC, and its surrounding communities. For any real estate-related inquiry whether it’s to buy or sell property in the region, our team is ready to help. Please feel free to contact us today for any questions you may have.